Politique de remboursement



Please note that although the currency may show your home country's currency, our store converts all payments into yen at the time of purchase. Foreign exchange will affect the amount refunded, therefore the refunded amount may be greater or smaller than the day of purchase.


Refund Process

Refunds will be initiated within 3 business days of receiving an email confirmation. It may then take up to 15 business days for the refund to process. 

This includes processing times for credit card companies, international bank transfers,  Shopify Payments, as well as PayPal (if PayPal is used to purchase).

You may request a full refund of an order if it has not yet been fulfilled.


Pre-Order Cancellation

For pre-order cancellations, a cancellation fee of 20% will be deducted from your refund. This cancellation fee is deducted from the total value of your order, not including shipping fees. The remaining 80% + shipping fee will be refunded.

In the event that your order is canceled by Japan Grab due to supply issues or other unforeseen circumstances, this fee will not apply.



Returns Policy

You may return new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund (contact must be made within 14 days). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).  

You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).

If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.